REQUEST A QUOTE
Ease of integration
“We look forward to discussing your specific challenges”
Book your FREE
FIRST 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Customized Search Services
Admissions Director/Director of Enrollment Management
OUR SEARCH STARTS BY IDENTIFYING YOUR NEEDS
Each search presents a valuable opportunity to engage your institution in thoughtful conversation. We listen to important constituents such as the, board of trustees, faculty, senior administrators, staff, and any other stakeholders the school deems important. Then we develop a profile of the position that is aligned with institutional priorities and serves as a recruitment tool.
RECRUITING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
We value diversity in all its forms and understand that qualified candidates can emerge from a variety of places, backgrounds, and experiences. To provide you with the broadest range of options, we engage in a comprehensive recruitment process that includes:
- Bespoke outreach to a broad network for nominations and applications.
- Conversations with prospective candidates from K-12 independent schools, higher education, business, government, and nonprofit communities.
- Our candidate database has been developed over 30 years of collegial contacts with includes specific schools and colleges as well as state, regional and national associations.
EVALUATING AND SELECTING THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Due diligence is critical to the success of any search. While candidate interviews are important, a candidate’s record is of greater significance. We work to gain a deep understanding of each candidate’s past performance through candid conversations with references, and thorough background checks.
OVERSEEING THE TRANSITION
Once your Director is appointed, a well-managed transition helps ensure a successful tenure that will strengthen the school. Following a successful search, we advise the board and support the new executive through the transition, including:
- Advising the school creation of a transition committee and its responsibilities
- Coordinating the introduction of the new Director to the campus community.
- Assisting with housing, moving, acclimation.
- Advising the director in developing an entry plan.
- Providing leadership and transition mentoring
Comprehensive consulting search fees: 30% of the candidate’s first year salary or $25,000, whichever is less. We also do customized searches a rate of $250 per hour.